Steam Rail Motor- interior
I have now made the interiors for the passenger part of the SRM. These are made as separate units to be fixed in after the body has been painted and glazed. The seats and partitions are from plasticard. The seat covers were made by copying part of the fabric from a picture of the interior of the SRM at Didcot, see below;
and then scaling it down and printing out multiple copies on to a A4 computer label.
I then cut these out and applied them to the model seats after painting the partitions and floor. I added the hand brake and vacuum brake to the drivers compartment and finished the whole thing off with some painted figures.